Comment on page
Welcome to the official documentation for Propel.
Propel is a full-blockchain infrastructure provider that specialises in DeFi, Staking, and whatever else comes next. We ensure sound solution and auditing compliance throughout the development lifespan, from first to the final line of code.
Each Propel solution targets a specific Blockchain requirement while also addressing the issue of readily available infrastructure.
This focus guides the services we examine and the development we make, because we can't take on every opportunity; rather, we can only take on the ones that have a clear demand, are useful, and offer synergy to the Propel ecosystem.
Our services includes:
Propel team follows a set of strategies and rules to develop each solution:
- In-depth research of each solution under the service belt.
- Auditing and quality assurance before deployment.
- To provide the best array of products, understanding the strategy and viewpoint of the partner.
- Team consensus for improved communication and collaboration.
Launching a token through the traditional route can be a complex and expensive process, which can take months to complete. It involves hiring a developer, auditing the smart contract, and marketing the project to build trust and legitimacy.
To elaborate further, the traditional process can be broken down into the following steps:
- 1.Developer: Firstly, a company needs to find and contract a developer. This process can take 3+ months and can cost up to $10,000 to create the contract.
- 2.Audit: Secondly, the smart contract needs to be audited by a reputable audit firm to ensure that it is secure and free of vulnerabilities. This process can take months and cost between $10,000 to $50,000, depending on the complexity of the smart contract.
- 3.Investor Dashboard: Once the smart contract is ready, a multi-sender tool is used to send money out to investors. This process can cost around $150 per batch.
- 4.Marketing: Finally, a significant amount of marketing is required to build trust and prove legitimacy for the token. This can include creating a website, whitepaper, and other marketing materials, and can cost between $10,000 to $100,000.
Apart from the above steps, designing the token, researching the market and testing the smart contract are also critical components that can significantly add to the cost and time of the traditional token launch process.
Send an email if you can't find what you're looking for or if you have any queries.
Our team is looking forward to supporting you with the development of your Blockchain project. Your comments and questions assist us in creating a better environment for future partners.